Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I'm Back!

So I'd written all this great stuff - on the Dove "real beauty" campaign, Oprah's Katrina coverage, and on poverty in general - but without decent internet access while in Kentucky, I was S.O.L! But I am back in DC, getting re-settled, and here we go. Reminder - any feedback you can give about my writing - especially to make it easier to read - is most appreciated. I am practicing here before I launch the work blog - then I'll be writing for two blogs! Yeah! But if you wanna say anything about the Dove "read beauty" campaign, Oprah's Katrina coverage, or poverty, feel free. I may still post those articles later on. The issues of female body image, outrage over Bush, and US avoidance of class are unfortunately issues that will be relevant for months to come.

Comments:
Karl Rove seems like a nice guy, I wish you'd stop giving him a hard time. Haven't you ever seen "That's my Bush"?
 
that's interesting - this post had nothing to say about Rove, but since you mentioned him... when will we hear of his indictment? Seems possible to be soon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?