Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Oprah became "Oprah" How?

So, , as you know, is an influential person in my life. She
inspires me all the time to live a better life, most recently inspiring
me to loose 70 lbs on her Boot Camp program.

Yesterday she revealed how she got her big break on her 20th Anniversary
show, nationally syndicating her talk show.

She first found out about syndicating her show while on a date with
movie critic Roger Ebert, who had his own syndicated show.

Soon thereafter, Oprah became OPRAH.

Moral of the story: you never know when or how your big break is going
to launch you into bigger or better things.

Oprah was on a date with Roger Ebert... How random is that?


Comments:
Whoa...the Rev seems a little upset with Oprah. Simmer down now, simmer down.
 
I'd like to know more about her Boot Camp for losing weight. I have 150 extra lbs. to shed.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?