Thursday, October 13, 2005

Bush Caught Singing Tom Petty's Freefalling?

Polls show President Bush in continued decline, just as I'd suspected yesterday. NBC/WSJ Poll: Bush approval drops below 40 percent, and only 28 percent believe country headed in right direction.

Perhaps some folks in Ohio are having buyers remorse? I can't help but say, "I TOLD YOU SO!" I wish these were the poll numbers from this time last year. So, to laugh it off: What does the Bush free-fall of poll numbers look like to those with computer graphics experience and too much time on their hands? Something like this, or this.

NOTE: Eventually, such polling news will move to the Bannon Communications Research website.

Comments:
Well Kris Schultz... it has certainly been a long time since we have spoken but I would like to think this can be changed. I'll be back in DC this spring, lets meetup grab a coffee and talk politics.

I hope all is well.

M
 
Kris,

Here I am [John Marble]. Rock me like a hurricane.

My work blog: www.stonewalldemocrats.org/trailmix/
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?